Author Topic: Welcome to Chinacoinsforum.com own by Dictator  (Read 438 times)

Online Administrator

• Administrator
    • www.numicconnection.com
Re: Welcome to Chinacoinsforum.com own by Dictator
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2019, 08:38:32 PM »
There are many members been applying over the past few months BUT are unknown so all been rejected. Thus, please email me at andrewlee10@hotmail.com before applying to avoid delay in approving and rejecting.
www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

admin andrewlee10

Welcome to Chinacoinsforum.com own by Dictator
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 02:55:09 AM »
Welcome to Chinacoinsforum.com own by Dictator andrewlee10.

This forum is owing by andrewlee10 and invited members are welcoming only. It treat as my personal blog and discussion places for certain welcoming members instead of full forum for any person which we not knowing off.

RULES & MEMBER PROCESSES
1. Member are invited or/and refer by member which subjecting to approval. Therefore, please not join before approval of admin and moderator which you account will cancel. This allow to maintain a control environment and ban those unwelcoming person.

2. Certain Main Section are create for specific member(s) only. However their view is not my view and I hold no liability on it

3. Member(s) would like a new section must inform admin and states a valid reasons in order to maintain meet the "keep it simple concept" than mess up the format of the forum.

4. No politic and religion to be discussed. However, you can ask for it which I might create a section for you BUT I subject to stop it and not liable and accountable for anythings on it to anyone

5. No crypto to discuss since it is not for crypto for this forum. However, you can ask for it which I might create a section for you BUT I subject to stop it and not liable and accountable for anythings on it to anyone

6. The admin and moderators have right to delete, modify and cancel all post and right of members.

7. All moderators are voluntary and no subject to any remuneration.

8. Rules and processes will added as deemed fit and necessary without informing anyone formally.

You are agreed on above to be members/moderators/admin. Readers read at their discrimination which the forum are not liable and accountable for anythings here. If disagree which you are free to leave the forum and not reading it.

Please no reply this topic if you are not admin(s) and moderator(s). Any reply will remove and delate

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk