Author Topic: Temple of heaven panda series #4 Design  (Read 5392 times)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • www.numicconnection.com
Re: Temple of heaven panda series #4 Design
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2019, 05:52:31 PM »
2nd week November 2019 will likely minted and ship if no delay in minting.

The higher mintage of the bimetallic which get well respond but still available due to mintage been almost double up.

www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2019, 12:10:46 AM »
Bimet 2

www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2019, 12:07:16 AM »
Bimet 1

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2019, 12:01:14 AM »
Hi everyone,

I have worked closely with Peter Anthony  to present you the 2 world famous and prominent panda series by Nanjing Mint -Temple of Heaven Panda series (sponsor by Andrew) and Shenyang Mint - Valentine Panda (sponsor by Peter Anthony).  This is the 4 & 5 th of both series which has gained the recognizance among the coin community and collectors in the east and west.

The #4 Temple of Heaven series (TOH #4 -2019) achieves the following improvement in coining and design :-
=> Back to classic for the rim circle of the non fiat coin aka medal with dots around the coin rim.
=> Enhance the Temple of Heaven details and design by site visit of temple of heaven by the team(refer and check out my utube by keying in numicconnection.com)

=>  Add in the year of "2019" at the panda design
=> 4 layers of deepness in 45 mm diameter non fiat coin which testing been done by using extra minting dies and so on for tight control on quality and requirement by comparing to others.

The Pre order price are for TOH #4 are:-

Mintage   Pre order price   
Bimet 1              168   89   USD
Bimet 2 Rotate     118   119   USD
Antique bimet 1       54   268   USD
Antique Bimet 2       54   292   USD
Brass                59   186   USD
Antique Brass       39   418   USD

The bimet 1 & 2 are very welcoming by collectors which lead to higher mintage and lower cost lead to much lower selling price to benefit collectors.

Pre Order of 2020 silver valentine panda of mintage 550 at USD115 for USA shipping address and 130USD for other shipping address.

THE highlight of the valentine panda is special mineral apply to the rise heart and panda

If you buy any 2 items of above which you will entitle a bundle sell of CASTING TOH 3 by a joint effort of a private and Nanjing mint product (NON coining technique been used). The price is at USD175 1 pair (2 pieces) TOH 3 casting medal if you buy 6 pieces of TOH4 or USD195 1 pair (2 pieces) TOH 3 casting medal if you buy any 2 pieces of TOH4 or valentine panda or mix and match. 

TOH #3 casting medal details
Casting : private Mint as coa
Diameter : 60 mm
Metal : Brass antique
Mintage 99
Metal : Paktong antique
Mintage 69

3 % discount if by paypal friend and family

Feel free to contact me for further details and information.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2019, 11:54:25 PM »
site visit of Temple of heaven

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2019, 12:01:57 AM »
We will visit temple of heaven physically at Beijing to inspire for the design. Hopefully this will help.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Temple of heaven panda series #4 Design
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2019, 10:38:41 PM »
Hi all,

We are in the midst of discussion of the temple of heaven #4 design of the temple of heaven.

Every of the issue have improved slightly and significantly from the last 3 issue. It has been tough and challenging of keep improving and upgrading by the laser and nano engraving. We have some changes and design on mind since late 2018. However, we cannot disclose the picture due to many haters and cheaters in the market. They tend to find fault, copy, lie to denigrate by all means due to they are unable to copy our minting technique and loss sales and market share.

I will form a 6 strong group members or lesser offline in brainstorming the ideas and concept for the "temple of heaven design."  We did taking long time to get things done from design to minting (i.e 4-8 months or longer) as comparing to others. This the reason my sponsor item can sell at much more higher premium than others and ressillent in soft market except some haters intentionally create many ebay accounts to buy it and dump it to market, fire sales by collectors who need money urgently and other depress reasons.

You can email me privately at andrewlee10@hotmail.com if you would like to contribute some ideas. If the ideas been used which a gift will send to you for appreciation.     

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk