Author Topic: Anniversary of the Issuance of Panda Gold Coin by Shanghai CaiQi Travel Souvenir  (Read 146 times)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • www.numicconnection.com
Anniversary of the Issuance of Panda Gold Coin by Shanghai CaiQi Travel Souvenir

This souvenir company has issued the anniversary panda BUT it is not related to any China Mint. Thus, it is not authorised by POBC and China paper printing and Mint Co., Ltd.

They engage Shanghai Mint designer for the design and engraving BUT not the minting. The minting was done in private mint. Some forums have confused many readers it is using shanghai Mint facilities in minting it. It is wrong and not truth.

Just an update of the latest news in China. The sponsor has dumping the 90 mm brass and copper medals of the 35th Anniversary of the Issuance of Panda Gold Coin in non precious metals at around around USD120 for 2 pieces. However, the paypal and shipping to overseas like USA will be around 40USD or more.

Some beware buying medals must follow reputable sponsor rather than following the hype and rumour from internet. It is differ with legal tender with differ factors and consideration in decision making decision. Medal ( non fiat coins) and Fiat coins have their own decision making process and factors to consider. non fiat coin aka Medal is more complicated as my personal view.

I have some below 10 pairs to collectors recently for this medal due to attractive low price which I sold around 160-170 per pairs which ebay sell at 200 USD.

However, I do not has a good feeling on this medal.

www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk