Author Topic: Russia China 70th panda fiat coin  (Read 33 times)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • www.numicconnection.com
Re: Russia China 70th panda fiat coin
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 07:44:11 PM »
http://chinacoinsforum.com/index.php?topic=47.msg418;topicseen#msg418

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Quote from: Administrator on May 18, 2019, 07:54:44 AM
Here the new Russia and China diplomat anniversary coin.

10 k mintage for the silver. Very expensive as heard at usd220 for 30 g silver coin. This likely be the Africa China diplomat anniversary coin which still Super expensive initially and drop significantly after 1 or 2 year. I will not buy now and wait.

Here the photo only for member in order to prevent some other steal as always.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
As expected this coin price has dropped. I guess it will drop further so no hurry to buy it. The panda is cute.

www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • www.numicconnection.com
Russia China 70th panda fiat coin
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 07:37:12 PM »

As show in my Topic: 2019 China Fiat Coin plan which the Russia China 70th panda fiat coin is hyping which will go down. In facts, the price has been down for continually 2 weeks. This pieces just like the Africa China fiat coin panda which has been hyped to 500 USD per pieces than down to 160 USD.

However, the Russia China panda start with 240USD than down to 175USD for ebay price which I guess will down to 160 or lower. The panda is cute BUT the body parts are not portionate. I like it and bought the FDI NGC PF70 at low peak price of 255USD at China.

Here the latest ebay listing by 3 china sellers. Some of them have no physical stock on hand. They will buy after sold in ebay due to stock can be purchase easily. This is known trade secret for all china sellers in China. 

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=russia+china+panda+coin&_sacat=0&rt=nc

www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk