Author Topic: 2019 Long Beach coin show panda  (Read 40 times)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • www.numicconnection.com
Re: 2019 Long Beach coin show panda
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2019, 10:16:52 PM »
On top of the silver 5 oz which 2 oz and 5 kilo gold been promoting with specification as below :-

Casting  : Official Shanghai China Mint
Weight   : 5 Kilos of 999 fine gold
Diameter: 150 mm
Edge      : Plain with serial number
Mintage  : 5

Weight   : 2 Ounces of 999 fine gold
Diameter: 40 mm
Edge      : Plain with serial number
Mintage  : 38

www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: 2019 Long Beach coin show panda
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2019, 10:13:39 PM »
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2019-5oz-Silver-Panda-Year-Of-The-Pig-Long-Beach-Expo-Early-Release-1-Of-100/323826702145?hash=item4b65935741:g:jV4AAOSwqhdc-EHq

The first day of the show 6 June 2019 which someone list the 5 oz silver in ebay at USD750 excluding shipping fee.

www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
2019 Long Beach coin show panda
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2019, 10:09:13 PM »
Again the Santa Clara coin show panda sponsor did another coin show panda which is the 2019 Long Beach.

in historical trend that long beach coin show panda did not appreciate in value if I am not wrong. Will this 2019 2019 Long Beach coin show panda break the curse?  Personally, I view NOT. It will hype for a while than die off even the mintage has cut down significantly as compare to past years long beach show panda and the santa Clara show panda.

It need ballot to buy then 5 oz silver panda which I personally consider as another type of sales tactics like the Berlin Panda series.

Here the photo of the 5 oz silver. It copy my sponsor Lunar panda series concept which to be the first Lunar show panda ;). The Silver version is  the beginning of a 12 year Lunar Panda Series, which will feature designs by Thomas Cleveland, former US Mint Master Designer.

The pig is designed by western designer which a pig become a wild boar. Generally, chinese know china culture better than westerner for sure. Wild boar is not a lunar in China culture context.

Casting by : Official Shanghai China Mint
Weight      : 5 Ounces of 999 fine silver
Diameter   : 40 mm
Edge         : Plain
Mintage     : 100
Obverse     : Panda in the wild, Cities issued commemoratives
Reverse     : Lunar Series, Year of the Pig
Designer    : Thomas Cleveland

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk