Author Topic: 2019 summer auction in china (few selected highlight of circulating coins)  (Read 221 times)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • www.numicconnection.com
PCGS MS69 RD panda

www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
China rare animal - panda 1993 bank specimen. This is super rare and cost much more than gold.

www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
This is the 1985 Potala Palace NGC PF69 bank specimen version.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
This is the 1985 Potala Palace PCGS PF69 normal proof version.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
2019 summer auction in china (few selected highlight of circulating coins).

This is the 1985 Potala Palace PCGS PF69 special proof version which is higher value than the normal proof. However, it is hard for newbies and some pretended knowledgeable collectors to identify the differences between the 2 varieties.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk