Author Topic: 2019 MCC bi-lingual book  (Read 73 times)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • www.numicconnection.com
Re: 2019 MCC bi-lingual book
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2019, 06:46:29 PM »
Few of you will get the signature from authors free of charges.
www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2019, 10:05:54 PM »
Will you be selling these on your website?

I will not sell in my webshop.

I did offer a German facebook group for group buy. They need organised it instead of me. I have no times for too many things. Everyday I need to reject application in the forum as long as I do not know them or no email send me for verification.

Friend ask me for help to sell this book.

Ebay sell 125 including shipping. I sell 100 including shipping

In fact you can get much cheaper for the second hand 1st edition online which some will sell it for sure if you do not have the 100USD. The old book short of the 73 photo of new varieties only. 

Mine USD100
https://numicconnection.com/shop?olsPage=products%2F2019-china-gold-and-silver-coins-book-with-1-ngc-gem-proof-medal&page=1&sortOption=descend_by_created_at

Ebay >USD125
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Gold-Silver-Coins-Of-China-Standard-Catalogue-2st-Edition-With-Bi-Met-Medal/143348338609?hash=item21603a0fb1:g:SmEAAOSwVLVdSSd3

www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2019, 01:50:33 AM »

I will not sell in my webshop.

I did offer a German facebook group for group buy. They need organised it instead of me. I have no times for too many things. Everyday I need to reject application in the forum as long as I do not know them or no email send me for verification.

Offline Jens

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2019, 11:39:59 AM »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
2019 MCC bi-lingual book
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2019, 11:53:36 PM »
This formal book been publish since 2018. This is the yearly update book for china MCC from 1979 to 2018.

It cost RMB378 @ 54USD in china. However, the shipping fee and paypal fee of 4% which you might end up paying around USD90 with the book and one NGC GEM proof medal. Price might go down a bit if it not sell well since just a bit of update and more varieties of MCC photo been added to first edition of 2018.

Last time it sell around 110USD in ebay with omp medal.

Here the photo of the book. MEMBER view only. Reader need to email me for photo if necessary or wait for 1 or 2 weeks which I will post the picture for public.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk