Author Topic: August 2019 Gold panda coins melt at China  (Read 29 times)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • www.numicconnection.com
Re: August 2019 Gold panda coins melt at China
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 06:20:29 PM »
Trade war between china and USA has temporarily ceased fire BUT gold still strong and up. Why !!!!!! People has money they worry recession which stock down that lead to money flood into Precious metals.

What will be the development next?

More MCC gold will melt or dealers will keep and sell as when spot go higher?
www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • www.numicconnection.com
August 2019 Gold panda coins melt at China
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2019, 09:58:38 PM »
I have obtained some photo and information which many dealers in china are tight in cash and eager to cash out to get new stock and inventory turnover.

Many has sold the gold panda for melting while gold spot go 5 years high. This melting has post difficulty in ascertain and estimate the surviving pop of gold panda coin

Here the photo.

www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk