Author Topic: Favourite varieties  (Read 978 times)

pandamonium

Re: Favourite varieties
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2019, 06:41:38 AM »
Clark Smith is a top seller located in California......

I have purchased few times and deal with him. He did offer a better price than APMEX AND MCN of panda graded coin.

However, I will not buy any omp panda coin from him. On top of it, he sponsors Saint Florida show panda which I help to sell to few customers and get disappointed experiences. All of those customers told me which they will not buy from him anymore except there is exceptional best deal of the world. No reply of email for few weeks due to delay shipment. He list the coin show panda much below the pre-order price in ebay. My customers have pissed by him much on it.
[/quo

Maybe Clark did not have control over the new issues.    He is highly regarded as one of the best coin dealers in the world and has access to a large supply of Chinese.    My friend had issue w/ his late mailing.     It all worked out.     Clark is one of the best so think twice before dismissing him....

Clark price is  good and lower than Apmex and MCM for graded panda fiat coin for sure.

No control of the Santa Flora show panda is not true which he is the sponsor and he was the one sell in ebay much lower than the pre-order and release price.

I has not grass on him BUT I get enough trouble from him and also decide not to buy from him for all the bad experiences.

My buddy was unhappy w/ Clark due to late mailing.    Some sellers mail quick and others take time to scratch their ass for awhile.    It all worked out and now he is very happy w/ Clark.     Don't be so quick to dismiss him.    Clark Smith has been a top, trusted seller for a long time.     Like all of us he has his quirks or his way of doing business.       It was posted on Chinese Coin Forum sometime ago by the President of Pandaamerica that he would trust Clark Smith w/ a $1 million of business.       Clark is at the upper tier of dealers so a very good person to buy/sell.    He is highly trusted/respected by the coin world......

Delay in shipping is common and not an issue BUT NO reply in email due to delay is an issue. On top of it there are many issues. Overall he is good in term of panda NGC price as compare to other as I mentions BUT few of us (3 in USA) have same view which will no longer buy from him.

Peter Yeung likely no longer with Panda america USA. Singapore panda america has registered another company and the coin show has sold to panda America USA if I am not wrong.

I know Peter well enough which he will not join any forum. The person which you talk about likely is william which one of the staff in Panda America.

Yes it was Peter that posted on CCF that he trusted Clark w/ $1 million a few years ago.      It is all our own decision who we wish to buy from but i will always stand for Clark Smith....

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • www.numicconnection.com
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2019, 01:08:50 AM »
I love the 89 in any form my favourite coin

I can take a photo of the 1989 Proof like NGC MS69, bullion and proof in NGC this weekend. I will post it here and tell the differences via photo
www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

Offline Silverdale

« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2019, 10:04:50 PM »
I love the 89 in any form my favourite coin

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2019, 06:21:04 PM »
My favorite is the 1989. Dont have it yet but will get as loose and PCGS MS70.

1989 have bullion, mirror proof like and proof.  It is easy to get it at good price among all old panda coin.

I like the gold 1989.
www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2019, 06:19:07 PM »

I have purchased few times and deal with him. He did offer a better price than APMEX AND MCN of panda graded coin.

However, I will not buy any omp panda coin from him. On top of it, he sponsors Saint Florida show panda which I help to sell to few customers and get disappointed experiences. All of those customers told me which they will not buy from him anymore except there is exceptional best deal of the world. No reply of email for few weeks due to delay shipment. He list the coin show panda much below the pre-order price in ebay. My customers have pissed by him much on it.
[/quo

Maybe Clark did not have control over the new issues.    He is highly regarded as one of the best coin dealers in the world and has access to a large supply of Chinese.    My friend had issue w/ his late mailing.     It all worked out.     Clark is one of the best so think twice before dismissing him....

Clark price is  good and lower than Apmex and MCM for graded panda fiat coin for sure.

No control of the Santa Flora show panda is not true which he is the sponsor and he was the one sell in ebay much lower than the pre-order and release price.

I has not grass on him BUT I get enough trouble from him and also decide not to buy from him for all the bad experiences.

My buddy was unhappy w/ Clark due to late mailing.    Some sellers mail quick and others take time to scratch their ass for awhile.    It all worked out and now he is very happy w/ Clark.     Don't be so quick to dismiss him.    Clark Smith has been a top, trusted seller for a long time.     Like all of us he has his quirks or his way of doing business.       It was posted on Chinese Coin Forum sometime ago by the President of Pandaamerica that he would trust Clark Smith w/ a $1 million of business.       Clark is at the upper tier of dealers so a very good person to buy/sell.    He is highly trusted/respected by the coin world......

Delay in shipping is common and not an issue BUT NO reply in email due to delay is an issue. On top of it there are many issues. Overall he is good in term of panda NGC price as compare to other as I mentions BUT few of us (3 in USA) have same view which will no longer buy from him.

Peter Yeung likely no longer with Panda america USA. Singapore panda america has registered another company and the coin show has sold to panda America USA if I am not wrong.

I know Peter well enough which he will not join any forum. The person which you talk about likely is william which one of the staff in Panda America.

pandamonium

« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2019, 06:01:37 AM »

[/quo

Offline danmc82

« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2019, 02:46:00 AM »
My favorite is the 1989. Dont have it yet but will get as loose and PCGS MS70.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2019, 01:40:38 AM »
These coins are all good but they are known to suffer from head rub were the gold gilding can wear away on the edge of the coin

All those are in Bullion standard and gold gilt by the Mints. It is good to have at least 68-69 NGC graded on it.

I have almost whole set in NGC now. 

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2019, 01:36:58 AM »

[/quo

Offline Silverdale

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2019, 10:00:49 PM »
These coins are all good but they are known to suffer from head rub were the gold gilding can wear away on the edge of the coin

Offline Silverdale

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2019, 09:43:02 PM »
I saw your video your have made me very jealous!

pandamonium

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2019, 05:59:13 AM »

[/quo

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2019, 02:37:12 AM »
My favourite must be my 2003 mirror
I have it as NGC MS70
Also 2000 mirror in NGC MS69 and OMP

I am hunting slowly for my 1983 to current highest grade. Just replace those 69 with 70 during this softmarket.

Will sell the lower grade soon.

Offline Agpanda

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2019, 01:55:49 AM »
My favourite must be my 2003 mirror
I have it as NGC MS70
Also 2000 mirror in NGC MS69 and OMP

Offline Silverdale

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2019, 08:27:00 PM »
Lol I wouldn't sell for love nor money either mate no worries
Thanks for your offer I'll keep in mind for the future maybe grab afew beautiful coins in the future

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2019, 06:23:33 PM »

Offline Silverdale

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2019, 07:52:12 AM »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2019, 09:53:40 PM »

This is one of my favourite BUT I do not consider it as varieties. It is a coin show panda coin.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2019, 06:47:40 PM »
Right on all counts Mr Lee I agree it a thrill of the chance sort of thing bit like women once you get the one you want you just want a different one lol
Yeah I get many pandas from apmex and ss
And nz trade me but must have good trade history

NZ trade is type of ebay. Do it list a lot panda?

I have friends will go NZ during this coming winter at Jun 2019.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2019, 06:46:08 PM »

Offline Silverdale

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2019, 01:08:45 AM »
Right on all counts Mr Lee I agree it a thrill of the chance sort of thing bit like women once you get the one you want you just want a different one lol
Yeah I get many pandas from apmex and ss
And nz trade me but must have good trade history

pandamonium

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2019, 06:39:28 PM »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2019, 02:28:59 AM »
Wow lucky beautiful coin keep that safe in your collection
It's hard to find coins and harder to get them sent to new Zealand.
Do you have favourite panda sites I don't trust ebay as I'm still a bit of a learner

Ebay & paypal fees have eaten up 14% of the dealer margin except you register a ebay store which is around 10% for both fees.

Generally, I bought from Panda AMERICA, Apmex, Modern Coin Mart and singapore collectors while I were new to China coins in 2013 if I am not wrong. They have high overhead which charge higher price.

Very quick I get addicted to China coins (legal and non legal tender). I spend significant money in first year of learning the lesson. I complete my 27 g & 1oz from 1983 within 1 and half year for MS/PF69 and above.

You need to search gradually as hunting is type of happiness of coin collection. Sometimes which you always keep you going the next day which where is my 2000 mirror. However, get it gradually at good bargain.

At this moment, which i got no recommendation to you of any good dealers at a bargain because all of them need margin to make a living. They have fixed overhead and family to feed which I do this on free times. I have my own full time jobs. I do the coins selling and sponsoring on freelance for hobby and earning pocket money to buy more. Thus, I can hunt a good bargain.

Some sites that with good bargain always in mandarin and foreigners are not allow to buy and bid it because you need a register ID/phone to get an accounts and pay via China Bank accounts. I have counterpart in china and are able to do it.

I can tell you the China Market price or somethings that I come across if you keen !!! However, you need to inform me which year of silver panda you are searching. omp not suggest to buy except your know panda well and know the sellers.

All those need experiences which tuition fee have been paid by me over the years :(

Offline Silverdale

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2019, 11:43:22 PM »
Wow lucky beautiful coin keep that safe in your collection
It's hard to find coins and harder to get them sent to new Zealand.
Do you have favourite panda sites I don't trust ebay as I'm still a bit of a learner

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2019, 11:23:52 PM »
I have few pandas before 1989 I would love to find a 2000 mirrored for a fair price but not many of them round
I got those coins shipped from the USA I would prefer not to say we're as they have afew more pandas I want
Great site mate I'm sure it will govwell

I bought the 2000 mirror NGC MS69 in Oct 2018 which cost my below USD600. It might cost another 20% more in ebay for the dealer to cover the shipping fee, paypal fee, ebay fee and so on to make a margin on it.

Offline Silverdale

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2019, 10:18:05 PM »
I have few pandas before 1989 I would love to find a 2000 mirrored for a fair price but not many of them round
I got those coins shipped from the USA I would prefer not to say we're as they have afew more pandas I want
Great site mate I'm sure it will govwell

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 02:44:27 AM »
I have 27/ 1oz and 30g silver panda from 1983 to 2019 MDS/Pf69 and above per year. I short of few varieties to complete it.

I am searching for bargain of the varieties which I short of.

I get in the 1995 micro date at USD2xx recently which cost almost USD1K during peak. Thus, I am not chasing varieties especially those newly cover varieties by NGC. Dealers tend to hype it and those loaded panda lover than to pay much more for it at initial period.

How much that few babies cost you silverdale? You buy from New Zealand/Australia ?

Offline Silverdale

Favourite varieties
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 12:15:37 AM »

Here's a few of my latest buys what are your favourite rare varieties

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk