Author Topic: 首枚异形泰山币 Odd shape Mountain Tai of china circulating coin  (Read 1859 times)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • www.numicconnection.com
Re: 首枚异形泰山币 Odd shape Mountain Tai of china circulating coin
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2020, 07:09:49 PM »
PF69 are very hard to grade which price maintain strong.

I am not going for it.

As other low grade and omp price never drop BUT maintain.
www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2019, 10:45:46 AM »
Are those varieties worth that much ? 

Are you really intend to pay for it?

Are those hyping?
www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2019, 10:44:36 AM »
Another peak been create by varieties of this circulating coin. What a crazy world which has 3 varieties been known in a short while and price go sky rocket high to RMB30,000 to RMB80,000 @ 4,300USD to 11,450USD.

Here the picture of varieties. Member has better photo. If you want to apply members which must make know via email to andrewlee10@hotmail.com by recommendation. Few thousand unknown application been rejected.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2019, 09:31:52 AM »

This coin still maintain hot in China. It has badly in PCGS and NGC grading results which many PF66-67. PF68 and PF69 have been selling around AVERAGE RMB380 & RMB820 @ USD55 & USD117 respectively.

NGC show 28 pop for PF69 ONLY.

Would this price go further up , maintain or fall?

OMP has up from RMB15 to RMB20.

I hardly see ebay selling this coins and hype. However this is totally differ in China Market.

The next coin would be 武夷山 for the series issues in 2020.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2019, 08:10:01 PM »
Well !!! No under estimate the hyping capability of China which this multi mio circulating coin has been up to RMB 16 which is 3.2 times of face value due to the first odd shape of circulating coin of china in recent years.

Wait and hold you hoarse, I expect the price will down in long run say 1/2 year to 1 years later if the market remain soft.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
首枚异形泰山币 Odd shape Mountain Tai of china circulating coin
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2019, 04:01:05 AM »
首枚异形泰山币 Odd shape Mountain Tai of china circulating coin.

It looks nice and great. A lot hyping in market even the mintage is multi million. Buy it when hype is over.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk