Author Topic: 2020 silver panda in USA  (Read 322 times)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • www.numicconnection.com
Re: 2020 silver panda in USA
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2020, 10:34:40 AM »
2020 china panda remain at high price in USA mainly due to tariff on china products by trump administration.

China USA relationship will not easily recover so fast.

The coronavirus impact on economy and world shut down of production for few months.

All above likely will affect the supply and demand.

I estimate the actual minted panda of 2020 would be a Low mintage of recent years panda coins.
www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • www.numicconnection.com
2020 silver panda in USA
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2020, 08:22:55 PM »
The USA traffic still valid for China import so means panda bullion coins and proof coins are subjecting to it. This is one of the reason which many coins dealers do not import for sell.

You can buy panda bullion coin much cheaper in other country and ship to USA in small quantity. Many countries has tax legislation which value below certain amount is not subjecting to any taxes. I am not sure about USA. This might help you to reduce cost in buying from neighbour country with much lower price and shipping fee.

You also can bet who win the coming nov president election and the phase 2 trade deal between USA and China.

According to Peter Anthony 2017, 2018 and 2019 are possibly Low actual minted panda coins due to numerous factors analysis by him and the market.

I suspect 2020 would be the same if no major changes. It hit by tariff & Wuhan virus in early of the year. Would balance of the time perform badly or recover in economy ? If no than it might be a potential on it.

I likely will buy 2019 and 2020 if spot down to 17 for silver and 1350 for gold.

I yet to really touch this 2 years panda for omp.

I Also notice lack of china and western dealer grade the FDI and early release gold panda for year 2020. Would it be opportunity or trap due to the overpriced in market !!!!
Foods of thought. Not believe the speculative market and those so call opinion of forum members. Do you homework. Still plenty time of the year to buy. It is not end of the days not buying one or 2 years panda.

FDI ms70 cost around 7x not 9x usd per pieces.

www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk