Author Topic: Shipment ceased from china to USA and some countries due to Wuhan virus  (Read 343 times)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • www.numicconnection.com
Shipment ceased from china to USA and some countries due to Wuhan virus
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2020, 11:15:26 AM »
Few countries like USA, Singapore , Australia, Hong Kong, Vietnam and others have implemented the partial and full travel ban for China citizen and foreigners who been China during the virus timing with effective recently.

This also apply to the shipment. Thus coins is hardly able to ship out from china to those countries.

Situation prolong which affect the global economy due to China is would factory.

Would the china coin market in overseas affect by this Wuhan virus positively or negatively ?

USA tariff have make the 2020 panda coins selling price up. This is a double effect by the tariff and increasing spot rate of the silver and gold. Would the shortage of stock available in USA and cease shipment due to the Wuhan virus make the price up more ? In fact, I will not buy from USA but from other countries if I reside in USA. Price much cheaper even paying the shipping fee but the custom declaration must face the risks. Since the price have add tariff of 15 to 20 % which I rather buy a non fiat coin with lower mintage.

Let”s wait and allow the times to show us the future development of those factors.
www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk