Author Topic: 2020 China Fiat coin plan  (Read 686 times)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • www.numicconnection.com
Re: 2020 China Fiat coin plan
« Reply #17 on: Today at 05:44:07 PM »
Real coin been showing up. Here the big gold and silver ox.

www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2020, 03:53:23 AM »
NGC FDI graded ox is out.

www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2020, 02:36:34 AM »
Here the ox is coming. It has many sizes and shapes.

Ox is second lunar of the lunar cycle of 12. As usual and not fail which china mints decide to change the format and design of the ox again. This happen in 2nd cycle release of lunar theme. The 3rd follow through the same which design change out of sudden again for 3rd cycle release. 2nd cycle scallop lunar ox is the key date. Would this happen again ?

You will also note that BOTH MALE and FEMALE ox and cow do have horn. Many of us not aware both have horn because we never go see them in wild. Farm cow with milk always without horn because those been cut out by Farmers to avoid them to harm others and reduce the milking.

Here the photo.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2020, 08:19:19 AM »
As expected the 600 th Beijing palace is not theme. Many private mints have started mushroom the theme even the western do so. Are those western mint buying copy right and pay china for it ? Big questions mark!!!!

Here the private mint item in china that look good. I will post western mint items in next few days lol

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2020, 05:09:14 AM »
Here other photo of real coins of Beijing palace

If want to order that private message Andrewlee10@hotmail.com

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2020, 07:54:20 AM »
Real coin photo.

It look great and 3 D illusion even it is not high relief.

2 kg silver and first 2 kg in china.

image hosting free

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2020, 03:35:59 AM »
Beijing palace coin have been flipping in china before it release to market. The price has increased double.

This will be a price gap between german dealers and China pricing. German dealers likely not hype the market to flip in price during pre order vs. China.

Would this china trend of Beijing palace like the 2020 auspicious bimetallic coins which price has been hype than drop gradually. This not been happen once in China for this kind of trending. However hard to judge the trend will be same for all newly issue coins. ;) take your bet and good luck.

I am not fancy by the design so I will likely not touch it.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2020, 10:26:28 PM »
Here the previous years Beijing Place theme coins in 1993 & 1997 as photo below.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2020, 10:12:06 PM »
I guess many will try to hype the 2 kilo silver which is the first 2 kilo silver coin by China.

Below are the photo to inspire the design concept of coin designer.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2020, 10:02:29 AM »
The Long waited Beijing palace 600 th been release soon.

Here the design from 2 kilo silver to 5 gram silver and kilo good to 3 g.

Mintage of each not favourable vs other coins for this year.

This not the first Beijing palace coins by china. The former performance are not so well. I do not expect this will flying except it selling Low price even spot has went up to historical high.

15 g silver at 300,000

5 g silver even 2 million mintage.

1 kg gold at 100 which is the lowest but who buy it at economy recession and Cold War between USA and China will happen anytime

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2020, 08:57:44 PM »
10 coins plan to issue and release in 2020.

There suppose to mint 6 as at July 2020. However 4 been minted including 1 panda, 1 new year coin 8 gram, china culture coin and ancient city coin.

August is coming yet to see any art coin announcement BUT the winter Olympic shortlisted design and coin suppose to issue in October have been show in market.

Wild guess 3 planned project will abort.

Means 7 remain only.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2020, 07:53:09 PM »
I yet to see coin of 4 & 5 but the ancient city coin no. 6 will release in few days.

It has 8 gram gold at planned mintage 10,000, 30 g silver at plan mintage of 20,000 and antique silver of 500 g 1/2 kg with mintage of 3,000.

China has tried to looks for western mints style to put more effort in packaging now. The packaging more fancy now.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2020, 06:13:34 PM »
Sneak peep of the 24 th winter Olympic coin shortlisted design. Guess which will win In final design ?

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2020, 10:01:33 PM »
Auspicious China culture series 2020.

Highlight is the bimetallic of good and silver coins make a comeback again. The plan issue and release date was March but it delay to end May 2020. Will cut one or 2 coins issuance if other coins keep delaying ? 

I suspect the real minted items of this item is low so not many flow into market at this recession economic with new start of Cold War initiative by USA.

However this just my personal analysis and suspecting no concrete evidence on it. Market price of this coin is high especially ebay. I will not touch it since I personally do not really into this series but just choose and pick certain design of the coin that I like of those series.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2020, 06:08:49 PM »
"FU" CNY coin 8 gram silver with Plan mintage of 2.7 Million. This suppose to release in December BUT delay too. The first year of the series is 2015.

The below photo show you the coin from 2015 to 2019. ONLY the 2015 coin is up in value due to the mintage and first year of the series. The following years of the coins appreciation of value are limited as at now.  This is the reason that China policy to let all collectors has chain to get the coin at low price as collection and gift in Chinese New year THAN take it as flipping coins in the market. Thus, they increase the mintage significantly after the first year to prevent hyping and flipping in the market.

2020 coin photo.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2020, 05:53:07 PM »
In total there would be 10 theme/coins will issue in 2020 with total of 64 varieties of coin.

1. 2020 panda coins
release in October 2019 BUT it have been delay as we know. You do not see the coin physically available for USA dealers for sell till late Jan 2020. In previous years those will be available in late November or early December if my memory is correct. WHY !!!! Trade war between china and USA that lead to 20% tariff been charged and economic condition is uncertain which lead to dealer setback on purchasing for selling.

Varieties
GOLD
1 kilo /1000 gram                         1,000 Plan mintage
150 gram                                   10,000 Plan Mintage
100 gram                                   20,000 Plan Mintage
50 gram                                     30,000 Plan Mintage
30 gram Bullion coin (BU)        1,000,000 Pan Mintage
15 g BU                                    600,000 Plan Mintage
8 g BU                                      600,000 Plan Mintage
3 g BU                                      800,000 Plan Mintage
1 g BU                                    1,000,000 Plan Mintage

SILVER

1 kilo/ 1000 gram                        20,000 Plan Mintage
150 g                                          60,000 Plan Mintage
30 gram Bullion Coin (BU)       10,000,000 Plan Mintage

2013 subaru brz 0 60

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
2020 China Fiat coin plan
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2020, 05:38:23 PM »
Sorry of not publish this information that announce by China in Dec 2019 till now.

Here he plan of china fiat coin in 2020.

As non-member you need to double click on the photo to view the full content.

As member you can view it fully.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk