Author Topic: 2020 recent Market trend and trap of gold panda fiat coin.  (Read 38 times)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • www.numicconnection.com
Re: 2020 recent Market trend and trap of gold panda fiat coin.
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2020, 06:23:39 AM »
Gold break 2000 almost to 2100. Silver reach 27.

Personally I view key and semi date silver panda still has opportunity in appreciation in short term.

I found an odd trend which few dealers in China selling 2011, 2015, 2017 & 2019 At usd27 per pieces without shipping. This cost 36 to 38 in USA and elsewhere easily. 9 to 11 price gap which is significantly and huge. If you buy in bulk and sell which is good deal and worth the hassle to cover the shipping fee if you have connection in china.
www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • www.numicconnection.com
2020 recent Market trend and trap of gold panda fiat coin.
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2020, 07:49:57 AM »
New collectors of panda take note the price of gold and silver panda have went up 10 to 20 % compare to 2018 & 2019.

This is lead by significantly increasing gold and silver spot for record high of 7 years. Many in buying mood even in recession and Cold War between China and USA.

Those experience sellers are selling like mad to flip and earning the margin. Newbies are chasing the trend and move money to their pocket.

Master set and 1/10 gold panda stories will keep coming to boost the sell privately and openly. Beware of it. Remember to learn the 2011 peak history and experience.

Personally I will buy rare panda at undervalue price and not follow the trend of up if has no holding power. Not chasing the wind.

As at now , silver panda still at attractive price vs gold Panda especially those high value. You need having network on selling high value panda rather than bases on ebay as individual if you are not coin dealer. So beware of it.

Few 1/2 oz gold panda has recorded high in value in auction today and last week for key and semi key date. Those buyers likely are dealers so they will flip it in market.

www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk