Author Topic: Shanghai Mint GREAT WALL MEDAL  (Read 643 times)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • www.numicconnection.com
Re: Shanghai Mint GREAT WALL MEDAL
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2019, 09:35:38 PM »
This is another rare China Great wall which you hardly see it. The mintage is 1xxx BUT hardly find in the market.

It design is plum tree Great wall and Dragon. It come with an beautiful box.

I owe 1 of it and another one sold to one collector.

www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • www.numicconnection.com
Shanghai Mint GREAT WALL MEDAL
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 07:50:13 PM »
There is a blog in China discussing the China Great wall medal. It been attracts many western collectors attention on it aftre translating into english.

This is one of the rare item BRASS CHINA EXHIBITION GREAT WALL by Shanghai Mint. It hardly in ebay. However, 2 collectors has released 15 pieces into the China market which I have acquire majority of it at various price level.

I list in ebay and my webshop of selling as following :-

https://www.ebay.com/itm/China-Great-wall-60mm-BRASS-Medal-The-Great-Wall-RARE-for-China-Exhibition/264158299946?hash=item3d810fc72a:g:0BIAAOSw8U9cR89l:rk:1:pf:1

https://numicconnection.com/shop?olsPage=products/1984-shanghai-mint-great-wall-copper-medal-mint-seal-60mm-no-cloud-and-cloud-2pc&olsFocus=false

Member here can private message me for better deal.
www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk