Author Topic: Hi all!  (Read 182 times)

pandamonium

Re: Hi all!
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2019, 06:30:14 AM »
Andrew, you have a photo of pig MCC by your name.   How do we add a photo by our name?....

Offline kingofgreatwalls

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2019, 12:27:56 PM »

andy..my good friend..!

please.... list all your you tube video's!...all very nice!....and a lot of cool mcc!!

when are you showing..the new one on the very rare great wall medal!?..you claim... to only have one..known!

tks  pete

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • www.numicconnection.com
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2019, 08:17:23 PM »
king of Great Walls?    Yup that is you Pete.   About time you registered.    Now post photos of your rarity and bragging is OK too!.....

I have number of greatwall for 1980s' and 2010s.

However, mainly in non precious metals.

www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

pandamonium

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2019, 06:43:56 AM »
king of Great Walls?    Yup that is you Pete.   About time you registered.    Now post photos of your rarity and bragging is OK too!.....

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2019, 01:07:09 AM »
...hello! ...my username..  will be.... kingofgreatwalls..,

I hope to sell,buy or trade.. a lot of Chinese medals....!!!!! I am...also.. beethovenooie.....from the ccf site!..i hope I don't need any requirements to.... do that here!

Hi Pal,

will likely do the sell, buy Trade in Feb 2019
www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

Offline kingofgreatwalls

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2019, 06:59:11 PM »
...hello! ...my username..  will be.... kingofgreatwalls..,

I hope to sell,buy or trade.. a lot of Chinese medals....!!!!! I am...also.. beethovenooie.....from the ccf site!..i hope I don't need any requirements to.... do that here!

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2019, 06:22:53 PM »
Gold will break $1,300 oz today!     Andrew, can you have a General Topics area to post info like this?.....

There is section :-
Precious Metals General discussion and Modern Western Coins > Silver, Gold, Platinum, Palladium & Others...

You can create a new topics and start it.

pandamonium

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2019, 09:21:56 AM »
Gold will break $1,300 oz today!     Andrew, can you have a General Topics area to post info like this?.....

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2019, 01:32:41 AM »
I couldn't resist to register here at the new forum, some of you might already know me from coin compendium forum or chinese coin forum.
I hope we can all learn new things here together.

Jen welcome on board. More wikicoinsleak information will show here. 

Offline Jens

Hi all!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2019, 09:26:09 AM »
I couldn't resist to register here at the new forum, some of you might already know me from coin compendium forum or chinese coin forum.
I hope we can all learn new things here together.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk