Author Topic: 2019 China Fiat Coin plan  (Read 222 times)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • www.numicconnection.com
Re: 2019 China Fiat Coin plan
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2019, 01:54:31 AM »
2019 June 28 the new Calligraphic coin series will release. Here the peeping of 30 g silver coins with planned mintage of 20,000.

Member can view photo only.

www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2019, 07:54:44 AM »
Here the new Russia and China diplomat anniversary coin.

10 k mintage for the silver. Very expensive as heard at usd220 for 30 g silver coin. This likely be the Africa China diplomat anniversary coin which still Super expensive initially and drop significantly after 1 or 2 year. I will not buy now and wait.

Here the photo only for member in order to prevent some other steal as always.

www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2019, 07:49:48 AM »
I went to the Beijing horticulture show. Even the Beijing bank does not carry the fiat coin for all. Very disappointed.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2019, 09:22:42 PM »
After the 14 years which China issue the platinum coins again for the 2019 Beijing Gardening show coins.

It is color coin and follow the current new fiat coin trend which dealers and market hype the demand and die down. From the peak market price of RMB3,300 (478 USD) and drop to RMB2,200 (319 USD) within few weeks.

High price at release than go lower price at later is the trend for China precious metal legal tender at this moment. This is not applicable to non fiat coin (aka medal). Non fiat coin mainly depend on customer bases of the series and the sponsor. Some medals cannot hold price BUT with hyping nature which other hold price with steady appreciation in price. 

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2019, 06:39:40 PM »
Very disappointed by the design. Here the photo of the coins of auspicious coin.

This coins have hyped in china and price go high like the SAFE panda and the Macao, HK and China Bridge. Price will drop after the hyping if follow the same trend. Beware and not get in at peak price except you know the way to flip fast.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2019, 06:36:41 PM »
Very disappointed by the design. Here the photo of the coins of auspicious coin.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2019, 03:26:25 AM »
The 2019 auspicious coin series will release in March.

Eye on the piefort which speculate price will up sharply.

Attach some information as picture.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 07:56:08 PM »
A bit busy with many stuff and yet to get a chance to translate the 2019 china fiat coin plan into english.

Generally there is 13 projects in pipeline which inclusive of 2019 panda , 'Fu" 8 g coins and 2020 rat.

The highlight coins are the :-
=>piefort 2019 auspicious coin series with 20,000 mintage 60 g silver which planned to release in March 2019,
=>china & Russia diplomat of 70th anniv. which low mintage of 8 g gold at 3,000 and 30g silver at 20,000. I deduce some of it will as gift to Russia officers.
=> Flora and Fauna exhibition 3 g platinum at 20,000 mintage.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
2019 China Fiat Coin plan
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 01:47:06 AM »
2019 China Fiat Coin plan. This plan has been publish by major China forums 2 months ago. However, none of any english china coins forums publish it even with active Chinese speaking members who Born in China originally BUT station in overseas.

I will translate this into english within Feb or March 2019.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk