Author Topic: 2019 Fake and real "Fu" 3 Yuan 8 gram silver coin  (Read 226 times)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • www.numicconnection.com
Re: 2019 Fake and real "Fu" 3 Yuan 8 gram silver coin
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2019, 08:46:52 PM »
Thanks for looking out for us coin and medal buyers. I am surprised that the counterfeiters choose such a cheap face value coin to copy. If I had such talent, I would copy a more expensive coin. I like this coin because it ties into your 2019 pig lunar panda series with the corn and chile. Another nice touch from your sponsorship.

The fake coin mainly sell and distribute in china. The cost of fake is low which the margin is attractive for living standard in China.

I have paid for the information and working extra on. Low selling price is not the key for my sponsor item for sure like others.  However, every products has their group and segment of customer. Someone might just want a low price items regardless like it or not. Paying 15-40% more is a pain to someone BUT not all. 

www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

Offline Bobbie

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2019, 05:18:49 AM »
Thanks for looking out for us coin and medal buyers. I am surprised that the counterfeiters choose such a cheap face value coin to copy. If I had such talent, I would copy a more expensive coin. I like this coin because it ties into your 2019 pig lunar panda series with the corn and chile. Another nice touch from your sponsorship.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2019, 01:01:50 AM »
FAKE and REAL PHOTO.

only REGISTER MEMBER ACCESS TO PHOTO ONLY
www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2019, 02:37:55 AM »
"中华人民共和国" polishing of fake coin is very rough as compare to real one which is very shining and details.

The wheat ring of real coin very thin, details and proof silver areas are clear BUT fake one just sloppy and bad proof silver areas.

The "Tianmen" doors are clear and mirror proof (5 doors) BUT the fake one cannot see it clearly all at all and blend together. This is also the same for the the circle areas from the photo.

I will post the real and fake coin obverse side tomorrow.

Seem ONLY register member can see the photo which I still fail in changing the forum setting.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
2019 Fake and real "Fu" 3 Yuan 8 gram silver coin
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2019, 02:25:08 AM »
"Fu" 8 g silver 3 Yuan legal coin has started from year of Lunar goat in 2015 if not wrong.

In General, the first year coins always capture a lot attention and interest and eventually reflect at the selling price. However, there is always exceptional.

The 2019 "fu" 8g silver 3 yuan coin has issued not long ago which so sloppy fake has showed up.

I have obtained some photo from a china forum for the fake and real items which will post later.

Hope this help you during buying this coin in ebay.

Take note this fake things happen for western coins too. However, I am more on China coins instead of western coins.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk