Author Topic: Shenyang Mint PANDA LUNAR SERIES TRADE AND/OR BUYBACK  (Read 121 times)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • www.numicconnection.com
Re: Shenyang Mint PANDA LUNAR SERIES TRADE AND/OR BUYBACK
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2019, 08:15:34 PM »
thx's everyone which few persons has contacted me for the deal. Hopefully close some of it. 
www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2019, 09:17:18 PM »
PM
www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

Offline Jens

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 12:43:38 PM »
If i decided to let mine go (and you would have to make a generous offer) i would probably wish to sell everything of the series that i own as a package deal.
I have one Sheep NGC PF70 UC, one Sheep NCG PF68 antique, 2 Monkeys 2 NGC PF70 UC, 3 Monkeys antique (1 NGC PF69, 2 NGC PF67), 2 OMP Roosters silver and 2 silver antique.
I could probably also be interested in trading some of the monkeys and roosters for the newer ones i'm missing in good grades.
I haven't thought any of this trough, though, so no promises.
PM me if interested or use mail@jensschubert.com

Best Regards
Jens

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Shenyang Mint PANDA LUNAR SERIES TRADE AND/OR BUYBACK
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2019, 03:21:25 AM »
Hi all,

Anyone willing to part away the panda lunar series for the below varieties and lunar:-

1. lunar panda goat silver and silver antique varieties
2. Lunar panda Monkey silver and antique varieties

If yes contact me at andrewlee10@hotmail.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk