Author Topic: 3rd years Trigo show medal  (Read 28 times)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • www.numicconnection.com
Re: 3rd years Trigo show medal
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2019, 12:04:59 AM »
As told by Malaysia friend which the entrance fee for the small trigo Malaysia note and coin show 2019 is at 24USD and catalogue is at USD5.

The paper note performed better than last year BUT less coins exhibitor vs last year. The show medal is not show up in the coin show at all. Might be just a few pieces sell at coin show since Trigo the organiser of the show is NOT the sponsor of the medal as informed. Thus, it is not actively promoted.

I have talked to few sellers in China which they do not take much stock even the mintage has reduced year by year. As personal view, it is meaningless to be a coins show medal if few pieces are sold in the coin show only. I will check with another utuber who is foreigner that attend the show about the truthness.

www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • www.numicconnection.com
3rd years Trigo show medal
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2019, 08:30:22 AM »
These are the 3rd year malaysia trigo note and coin show medal.

The 1st year panda medal was hot but poorly minted.

The 2nd year panda medal is almost identical to Nanjing temple of heaven panda series no 2. However, private mint hardly able to catch up with official mint non fiat coin which is small in diameter. It is always different between official and private mint which also cited by Peter Anthony and others coin authors in publication.

The 3rd year of Malaysia Trigo note and coin show which panda no longer become key design. I do not like Trigo show panda medals since day one even I did sell it as customer demand. I did keep 2 pieces of 1 st year to do video with comparison of my sponsor series. As the 2nd years which I keep few pieces of the top pop NGC. I will sell majority of it if possible.

Personally I not favor the 3rd years since the design is sloppy. The 2nd years sell has performed average by comparing the first one. Would the 3rd better or worst in term of sell ?

www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk