Author Topic: 2019 SAFE word added panda information and reason of price up  (Read 180 times)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • www.numicconnection.com
Re: 2019 SAFE word added panda information and reason of price up
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2019, 07:08:36 PM »
Thanks for sharing, since the mintage is low. it consider a good buy?

I will wait till 100 or 80 USD for omp which I consider a safe point to get in. However, this price will not available for oversea market because seller always need add in paypal fee, shipping fee and margin.
www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

Offline mynumismatic88

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2019, 07:16:01 AM »
Thanks for sharing, since the mintage is low. it consider a good buy?

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2019, 11:56:09 PM »
This panda coin price has dropped 50%. Lucky I never buy at high price.

I will wait for the NGC and price go further down.
www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
2019 SAFE word added panda information and reason of price up
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 03:11:27 AM »
Recently, China has issued the word added 2019 panda 30g silver panda which the issue price at RMB500@USD75.

The price has up to RMB1500@USD224 which even hardly to get it. Attached the photo for you to view.

Why the price so high and up so fast?

The mintage is 10,000 BUT actual Minted is 8,000 which 7,000 has allocated to "SAFE" States of Administration of Foreign Exchange. The balance of 1,000 to the distributors.

Chinese love gambling especially local. Thus, lead to high price due to quantity available market for sell is low. However, will SAFE release the coin which make the hot market cool down and price drop in near future ? This still a "??????".

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk