Author Topic: 2019 Double dragon bullion by Perth Mint  (Read 21 times)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • www.numicconnection.com
2019 Double dragon bullion by Perth Mint
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2019, 09:00:44 PM »
here the picture and mandarin story of double dragon
www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • www.numicconnection.com
2019 Double dragon bullion by Perth Mint
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2019, 08:56:53 PM »
Perth Mint dragon and phoenix coins which following my sponsor trend of  the world first Trimetallic without using glue china Traditional culture series- Dragon and phoenix.

They did the second one Dragon and Tiger. In fact dragon and tiger are in enemy position which we always in chinese speaking of dragon fighting Tiger 龙虎斗. Dragon and Tiger never live in peace forever. Not many Westerners know the China culture.

Now, Perth Mint come with the 3rd coin which is "DOUBLE DRAGON" with following specifications and details:-

Year                   2019
Metal Content   1 oz
Denomination   $1
Purity           .9999
Condition           Brilliant Uncirculated
Country           Australia
Manufacturer   The Perth Mint
Mintage           50,000
Diameter (mm)   40.6

www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk