Author Topic: Fire Sales of collectors !!!!! ?????  (Read 596 times)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • www.numicconnection.com
www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Fire Sales of collectors !!!!! ?????
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2019, 08:40:51 PM »
www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2019, 08:37:09 PM »
Here you go the balance of gold coin unsold by him. It list and sold immediately after slash down price significantly.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NGC-PROOF-69-ULTRA-CAMEO-30-gr-GOLD-2014-CHINA-32-mm-JAI-WU-MEDAL/123807144451?hash=item1cd37b1a03:g:gkcAAOSwBRlchom2

Baby panda gold 30 g which once consider as prototype of gold panda fiat coin test of new weight standard change. The 30 mintage is consistent with the 30 g which is 30

Cheap at USD2,000 which is 48% above gold spot of USD1,354.

Congra to the buyer.

This tell me which you will get buyer even at soft market as long as destress sell. However, many did pick a good price and sustain challenge even in soft market. The price steady and seldom down. However, this is very small % of overall industry.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2019, 09:53:20 PM »
Finally, I see no more items list by historydog.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2019, 02:29:28 AM »
Is that market really soft and many has no money for purchase?

This 1988 GOLD 1 OZ BASEL PANDA MEDAL once at peak for NGC PF69 at 15K. Now, it start bid at 4K and none has been it. It been relist for few times.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NGC-PROOF-69-ULTRA-CAMEO-1988-GOLD-1-OZ-BASEL-PT-ERROR-COIN-WEEK-PANDA-MEDAL/123742535294?hash=item1ccfa13e7e:g:uNwAAOSwO2pchuXv

five sided dice

I have purchase 5 gold coins last month else I will bid it. However, this one is not in my wanted list. 

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2019, 01:04:13 AM »
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-O-M-P-FIRST-PANDA-COIN-EXPO-1-OZ-SILVER-PANDA-MEDAL/123727342480?hash=item1cceb96b90:g:SS0AAOSwCV5cqoJR

Panda expo 1 1 oz silver. 32 sold. Not sure who get this deal. It has haze and white spot and also not states any box and coa or NOT.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2019, 07:26:40 PM »
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-PAVO-SOUTHERN-SKY-5-00-COIN/123723979320?hash=item1cce861a38:g:AlYAAOSwrIpcnls8&frcectupt=true

This is the Southern sky Pavo silver coin 2013 which i will bid if there is no faint dot. This worth 160-180.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2019, 07:21:11 PM »
He even starts selling sterling cutlery

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2019, 07:16:25 PM »
Sold item in varieties of western and eastern coins by.

The panda expo 1 PF69 NGC at 80 which is a good deal I never came across even it has white spot.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 08:37:49 PM »
This is real seller which some of my customers has obtained the items bought from him.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Fire Sales of collectors !!!!! ?????
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 08:36:07 PM »
Take note numic need holding power which fire sell in soft market tend to loss money. Numic is not easy liquidate item/investment compare to share & bullion. It just like a multi mio real estate which take long time to sell in soft market which you need a seller and buyer at right time else you will sure in loss condition. Therefore buy it within you financial ability and do not need fire sell to loss money.

It just like comic books which numic can bring you very good margin like other investment while fulfill your hobby and collection need. However, you must also consider other flip sides of it which is not easy in liquidate if you buy at peak and high price.

You might notice one sellers in ebay who I deduce is selling off his collection at soft market with floor list price and .99 bidding. a number of his items were fetch a reasonable soft market price minus 10-20%.

He has sold few round of the collection and left something only. Do he has more to sell?

You might get a good deal slight below market price. However he did mention in the listing clearly that a number of his items with haze, white spot, red spot and spike.

active listing items
https://www.ebay.com/sch/historydog/m.html?item=123722615935&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Sold Transactions
https://www.ebay.com/sch/historydog/m.html?item=123722615935&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk