Author Topic: Wikileaks of China coins  (Read 841 times)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • www.numicconnection.com
Re: Wikileaks of China coins
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2019, 08:54:16 PM »
Here the Paktong Photo. will this photo get stolen and use in other places !!!!!

www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Wikileaks of China coins
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 07:58:41 PM »

This so call Dragon temple by the person. Thank's for the ignorant. This series is "Beijing Memory". This pieces has been the 4 or 5 in the series. The previous one is GreatWall.

China has developed the environmental unfriendly casting approach to do this baby. It casted by super high temperature to come with the color effects without applying any color on the medal. It is not using minting technology BUT casting. This is a trend for the private mints. Only 2 private mints did this well. Majority of the private mints OEM at the 2 private mint for this high temperature casting items. Official mints need to follow the China environmental legislation which they not likely to do it.

Generally, this series has varieties as below:-

=> Brass 60mm (mintage 599)
=> Brass word added 66 mm (mintage 399)
=> Brass 155mm (mintage 129)
=> Paktong 60 mm (German silver) (mintage 199)
=> Silver (mintage 99)

The Temple of heaven silver yet to start casting at factory.

Brass word added 66 mm (mintage 399) which he write as 99 in forum. What a joker even cannot get information right !!! rare and hard to get ??? what a dump and bump joker. The next day of his post which someone post in ebay for selling:-

https://www.ebay.com/itm/China-2018-60mm-Paktong-Medal-Temple-of-Heaven/163488539246?hash=item2610ad226e:g:MlcAAOSweWdcDTdB:rk:1:pf:1&frcectupt=true

It is not rare. I do not appear openly in China market and ebay is due to which the high temperature casting cannot in mass production and complete the casting one shot of each varieties. They did it batch by batch and need to worry government body spot check them of violation of environmental legislation. Thus, it is yet to fully minted BUT will mint batches by batches.

The release price of it as following without ebay fee:-
=> Brass 60 mm USD73
=> Brass word added 66 mm USD82 Awaiting second batches
=> Paktong 60mm USD110 Awaiting second batches BUT one available which is last coa no that cost much more than normal coa no.
=> Brass 155 mm USD700 Awaiting second batches

Current market price has up around 10%

www.numicconnection.com Here our webpage for all numic & other collectible items.

I am not affiliated to chinessemedals.com and Barsenault since May 2017. You will notice a soap opera and drama are happening.

email andrewlee10@hotmail.com for forum member application. Non-member unable view photo

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Wikileaks of China coins
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 07:11:06 PM »
There are many so call self profess China coins (fiat & non fiat) experts in social medias and forums. Each of it with objectives which It is no exceptional of this forum.

I want a tight control of this forum as stated in the member rules. Many will get kick and post been delete by me and moderators.

However, thss forum will leak and provide you more information in decision making processes. Few China dealers have ganged up to build a stronger alliance in 2017 to compete with me. They are enemies between each others in long history. However, they seek for truce to compete with me. I am so happy which a newbies and a freelance sellers attract those old birds dealers in market for more than 10 years need to gang up with their long standing enemies to compete with me. However, they do not success in it BUT their sold transactions and sponsor items have not growth BUT down. They also try to get some lip service westerners to hype the market BUT fail badly due to the sloppy jobs of the physical products and they fight the customers among themselves by reducing price to sell. Wholeseller fight with resellers in turn reseller fight with freelance resellers and flippers and collectors selling in secondary market. What a drama !!!!! It kill the series and market by themselves. They still plenty of it available in the market at bottom low and even below release or pre order price. They minting quality just so so due to bad job by then sponsor and private mint which majority of it graded by NGC are PF68-69 instead of PF70.

The items sell at least 2 to 3 times lower than my sponsor items in general BUT still sell badly. The bullshit market hyping excuses by the utube person proven to invalid which "low price is good which allow collectors to resell to make profit.". After the failure of hyping the item & market collapse cause by them which the utube person become less active in hyping the China medals for a long time and back to the Britania. Numic collecting is not pure investment which he treat it as commodities which must make money and totally forgot the collection factor & hobby. After been silent for half a years, they try to make a comeback and hope other will forgot their tricks. Many know them and remember them well especially pandanomiun.

Let me give you another information which is false claiming by them.   

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk